Wednesday, June 2, 2010

A New Addition

As you can see, we've been busy at our house adding on a couple of feet! Caleb Benjamin Potter made his debut on May 27th. We are so happy to have him here (finally)!

Here's our latest and greatest addition with mother #4 - Karalie. The girls are having a great time holding, touching, kissing and generally mothering this sweet little guy. Thankfully, they're really good about washing their hands first!As you can see...he's a hefty fellow and weighed in at a whopping 9 lbs. 14 oz. and measured 21 1/2 inches long! We're making sure that he tries out all his newborn clothes because they may not fit for long!

We're so happy to have this little man here - it's like we brought a little slice of heaven home with us!



13 comments:

hb said...

ohhhhhhhhh! hurrah! this just made my day! And I love the name Caleb too! congratulations!!!!

Heidi said...

WOW!!! He is such a cute baby! I love the chubby little baby rolls. You have a cute family. I am glad you have a blog so we can keep in touch. Later Roomie!

Lisa said...

So cute. He looks like Ben! I bet he's all smothered in love with all those little mommies. They'll have so much fun helping you, Corinne. I can hardly wait to see him.

.candace. said...

This totally made my day, Sis!!! Yay for Caleb and for the many Mommies he has!! :) Love you and miss you all!
xo Auntie Candace

Abi said...

Congrats!! So cute!!

Ashleigh said...

Wow, he's a chunky little guy. I love chunky babies! Chad and I looked at the photos and both said, "He definitely looks like a Potter." He's got that look that all your gorgeous kids have. Love it! Can't wait to take pictures of him.

Steph said...

YAY! Congratulations!!! What a handsome guy - we couldn't be happier for you!! Wish we could be there to give him a love and a squeeze in person!!

Thank you for sharing!

Julie said...

How fun. He is so cute and so big. Congrates on delivering him. It scares me that I could have one that big. It took forever to get Josh out and he was 7 lbs. I can't wait to see him in a few months.

Pieces of me... said...

Look at those cheeks! I just want to kiss them! What a handsome little guy you have on your hands! Congrats, can't wait to see him in person!

Ty said...

We are so excited for you guys! What fun to have a new little guy to love! Thanks for sharing the pics!

April and John and Baby Thomas said...

It was SO fun visiting and getting to eat him all up! :) He sure is as cute as he looks in the pictures and his cheeks are good for kissin'! :D Love y'all!

Sarah said...

Oh my goodness!!!! SO happy for you guys! I had no idea you were expecting a little sweet boy! Congrats friend!

Jeanne said...

Finally a Boy! Too cute!